Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Buying Ektachrome in San Fran or L.A.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member alex_arthur's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi There,

    I am on a bit of road trip, and I have brought along some super 8, but I am running out. My next stop is San Francisco and was wondering if there is a place I can purchase more cartridges, without going through Kodak? The last stop on my trip is L.A., is there a place there I could some film?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kodak in Hollywood is a good place for starters.

    Spectra film and video will ship, they are linked up above on my links section of this forum.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •